Easy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe comes courtesy of Tiffany from Eat at Home who knows the power of a pulled pork slow cooker recipe. She says, "Five minutes of prep, and the slow cooker does all the work. Taco night never tasted so good!"
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops, pork roast or tenderloin
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Shred meat with a fork.
- Serve in tortillas with cheese, lettuce and other toppings that you like.
- Check out more of Tiffany's fantastic recipes from her blog: Eat at Home!
- This recipe was a finalist in our Search for the Ultimate Weeknight Meal Contest!
- Freezer Instructions: Follow steps 1-3. Allow pork to cool. Place pork in freezer-safe container and freeze. When ready to eat, place in fridge to thaw for 24 hours in advance. Then reheat, assemble, and enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!