Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our can't-get-enough-of-it Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn is sure to satisfy all of your cravings, from crunchy and sweet to salty! If you love popcorn, this is one recipe you'll be reaching for over and over!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 cups popped plain popcorn
- 1 (12-ounce) can unsalted mixed nuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring brown sugar, butter, and honey to a boil; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add vanilla; mix well.
In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts. Pour brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture and toss until thoroughly coated. Spoon onto 2 ungreased large rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool completely, until crisp. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Special times require special treats, like our Chocolate-Covered Strawberries!
- Did you know that plain, unbuttered popcorn makes a great packing material for shipping things like cookies? Of course, this popcorn is something you'll want to wrap and send as a gift all by itself! Finally, a snack that tastes great and is good for us! Popcorn is a whole-grain food that's low in calories (when made without hydrogenated oils and butter topping) and is a good source of fiber. The National Cancer Institute, the American Dental Association and the American Dietetic Association suggest that popcorn is a sensible, versatile snack that fits into almost every meal plan.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!