Amish Church Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, sweet peanut butter spread is often served at Amish gatherings - on everything from bread to cakes. One taste and you'll know why!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine sugar, water and butter and bring to a boil.
- Stir in corn syrup, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow crème, and vanilla and stir until blended. Store in a container in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!