Amish Church Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, sweet peanut butter spread is often served at Amish gatherings - on everything from bread to cakes. One taste and you'll know why!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine sugar, water and butter and bring to a boil.
- Stir in corn syrup, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow crème, and vanilla and stir until blended. Store in a container in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!