We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could make hummus even healthier than it already is? Fresh spinach adds an additional nutritional boost to a basic homemade hummus recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained with 1/3 cup liquid reserved
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy, and no lumps remain, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 2 cups hummus dip.
As Seen In This Segment:
For the Lemon Garlic Hummus recipe as seen in this video: click here
For the Black Bean Chipotle Hummus as seen in this video: click here
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!