Sweet and Salty Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Butter up your sweetie on Valentine's Day or any day with a new twist on a movie tradition. This easy toss-together popcorn recipe will satisfy both sweet and salty cravings, leaving them craving more of whatever you're making!
What You'll Need:
- 1 bag butter-flavored popcorn, popped (12 cups), with unpopped kernels removed
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn and pretzels.
- In a medium bowl, microwave white chocolate chips on high 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until completely melted. Spoon over popcorn and pretzels; mix until evenly coated. Spread mixture on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 15-second intervals for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Using a fork, drizzle over popcorn mixture; cool completely.
- Break into clusters and store in tightly covered container.
Recipe courtesy of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!