Cheesy Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do not make this Cheesy Potato Soup unless you're planning on serving it with plenty of crusty bread for dunking. It's so creamy and good, you wouldn't want to leave one drop behind.
What You'll Need:
- 7 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups (1 pint) half-and-half
- 2 1/2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium heat, bring chicken broth and half-and-half to a boil. Stir in potato flakes, cheese, and pepper; mix well. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Top with scallions and serve immediately.
Check out our easy recipe for State Fair Herb Bread for some really fine dunkin'!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!