We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The flavoring of this one will make broccoli lovers out of your whole gang. It's a guaranteed hit, and it couldn't be any easier!
What You'll Need:
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, combine all the ingredients. Cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- For added flavor and color, add a finely chopped red bell pepper to the skillet with the remaining ingredients.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Buttery Cabbage
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles