Country Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no reason to buy ready-made for the biggest holidays of the season, when a homestyle go-along like our tasty country Corn Casserole is so easy to make. This hearty veggie bake fits Thanksgiving and Christmas perfectly!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package corn kernels, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken butter crackers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine corn, eggs, milk, flour, vanilla, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart ungreased casserole dish.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until set.
- We used Ritz® crackers to make this corn casserole, but any butter-type crackers or saltine crackers will work.
- If you loved this Country Corn Casserole, we bet you'll love our Easy Corn Fritters too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!