Country Style Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Weeknight side dishes don't have to be boring, not when they can be exciting like these country-style green beans! In just a few minutes, bacon and a couple other ingredients make plain frozen green beans spectacular!
What You'll Need:
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp, stirring often. Remove bacon and onion with a slotted spoon, reserving 1/4 cup drippings in skillet. Drain bacon and onion on paper towels, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar; pour into drippings in skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add beans and cook over medium-high heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon into a serving dish; top with bacon and onion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Buttery Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Homemade Microwave Pickles
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters