Baked Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our over-stuffed veggie Baked Stuffed Peppers are a super change-of-pace easy side dish. Colorful red and green bell peppers serve as tasty edible bowls for a stuffing that teams with any main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red or green bell peppers, split lengthwise and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet over high heat, heat olive oil; saute onion and garlic 4 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Remove from heat and add tomato, parsley, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Evenly fill each pepper half with mixture and place in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then pour water into bottom of baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles