Cranberry Stuffed Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made acorn squash, you're missing out on what I think is one of the best autumn veggies. Try this recipe as your introduction to (or reminder of) a really yummy veggie.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush butter evenly over each squash half then sprinkle with the salt. Place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Spoon cranberry sauce equally into centers of the squash halves and bake for 25 to 30 more minutes, or until squash is tender.
For a crunchy topping, sprinkle 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans over the cranberry sauce before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!