Cranberry Stuffed Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made acorn squash, you're missing out on what I think is one of the best autumn veggies. Try this recipe as your introduction to (or reminder of) a really yummy veggie.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush butter evenly over each squash half then sprinkle with the salt. Place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Spoon cranberry sauce equally into centers of the squash halves and bake for 25 to 30 more minutes, or until squash is tender.
For a crunchy topping, sprinkle 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans over the cranberry sauce before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!