Italian Club Bake
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line. Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of baking dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, half the ham, and all the bacon. Continue layering with half the provolone cheese, half the roasted peppers, and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Repeat with remaining meats, cheese, peppers, and Italian seasoning. Place remaining square of dough on top. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Serve this with our Marinated Cucumber Salad and you've got a delicious, complete meal!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 18 14