We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large pot and add just enough water to cover.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash until mixture is well combined.
For a quick-and-easy baked version, add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 4 beaten eggs to the mixture and place in an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.