Overstuffed Portabella Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meaty and flavorful portobello mushrooms hold up perfectly for filling with hearty stuffings like this cheesy artichoke spinach filling. As an appetizer or even a light lunch, our Overstuffed Portobello Mushrooms are delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 6 (3-inch) portobello mushrooms, stems removed and cleaned with damp paper towels
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well combined. Evenly divide spinach mixture on top of each mushroom cap and mound with a spoon.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Zucchini Squares
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Fried Cabbage
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Carrot Bake
- Simple Roasted Asparagus
- Amish Broccoli Bake