Overstuffed Portabella Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meaty and flavorful portobello mushrooms hold up perfectly for filling with hearty stuffings like this cheesy artichoke spinach filling. As an appetizer or even a light lunch, our Overstuffed Portobello Mushrooms are delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 6 (3-inch) portobello mushrooms, stems removed and cleaned with damp paper towels
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well combined. Evenly divide spinach mixture on top of each mushroom cap and mound with a spoon.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!