Roasted Country Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for the perfect side dish to go with your chicken, meat loaf, pork chops, or steak, then look no further. Our Roasted Country Vegetables are so easy to make and will complement whatever main dish you've cooked up!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Add vegetables to mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender.
We served these veggies with our mouth-watering Beer-Basted Rib Eye Roast and was that meal ever a hit!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!