Saucy Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Saucy Brussels Sprouts will change everything you ever thought about this misunderstood vegetable! Our tasty sauce makes them one of the best veggie go-alongs ever!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (7/8-ounce) package bearnaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What To Do:
Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add béarnaise sauce mix; mix well. Add milk and mustard, and bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir until well coated and heated through. Serve immediately.
If using fresh Brussels sprouts, trim the stems and peel off the tough outer leaves, if necessary, then carefully make an "X" with a knife in the bottom of each, and cook until tender before proceeding with step 2.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Fried Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Vegetable Cheese Bake
- Zucchini Squares
- Lovin' Onions
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Buttery Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant