Saucy Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Saucy Brussels Sprouts will change everything you ever thought about this misunderstood vegetable! Our tasty sauce makes them one of the best veggie go-alongs ever!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (7/8-ounce) package bearnaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What To Do:
Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add béarnaise sauce mix; mix well. Add milk and mustard, and bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir until well coated and heated through. Serve immediately.
If using fresh Brussels sprouts, trim the stems and peel off the tough outer leaves, if necessary, then carefully make an "X" with a knife in the bottom of each, and cook until tender before proceeding with step 2.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Buttery Cabbage
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles