Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
What You'll Need
- 3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- We suggest serving this easy chicken casserole with a side of deliciously flavored corn or broccoli to make a full dinner!
- If you like this Unforgettable Chicken Casserole recipe, you're gonna love our collection of Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes!
- And for even more easy dinner recipes, check out our collection of Best Casserole Recipes.