Chunky Veggie Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you want a hot and hearty bowl of meatless chili, look no further! This recipe is so full of so much down-home flavor, you won't even miss the meat!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow squash, chopped
- 2 can (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the oil and onion. Microwave at 90% power for 2 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Add the red pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash; mix well and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at 90% power for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, salsa, cumin, and chili powder. Cover, and microwave at 90% power for 12 to 15 minutes. Stir in the kidney beans and microwave at 90% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
If you have leftovers, not to worry! This chili tastes great on the second day too! Just reheat in your microwave and enjoy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.