Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pumpkin pie is a dessert we all love to nosh on in the fall, but instead of baking up a whole pie every time you get a craving how about just making this easy Pumpkin Pie in a Mug? It's perfectly portioned and is ready to eat in under 3 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What to Do
- In an 8-ounce microwaveable mug, melt butter in microwave 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom of mug.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, egg, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave 2-1/2 to 3 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Easy Mexican Omelet
- Cafe Mochaccino