Dill Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, dreamy Dill Crab Dip is not only packed with flavor, it's a real eye-catcher! We suggest making an extra batch, because this one's bound to go fast!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed, divided
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons dill; mix well then spoon into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave at 100% power for about 6 minutes. Stir until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon dill weed. Serve immediately.
To get extra juice out of fresh lemons, simply heat a lemon in the microwave for about 20 seconds then roll the lemon on the countertop and squeeze away!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cheddar Carrot Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Microwave Spiral Baked Potatoes
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwavable Raspberry Brie
- Microwave Saucy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp