The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Dill Crab Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
This creamy, dreamy Dill Crab Dip is not only packed with flavor, it's a real eye-catcher! We suggest making an extra batch, because this one's bound to go fast!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed, divided
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons dill; mix well then spoon into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate.
- Microwave at 100% power for about 6 minutes. Stir until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon dill weed. Serve immediately.
To get extra juice out of fresh lemons, simply heat a lemon in the microwave for about 20 seconds then roll the lemon on the countertop and squeeze away!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!