Easy Roasted Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting peppers may sound like a lot of work, but we can have that traditional fire-roasted taste without heating up our kitchens, thanks to our microwaves!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bell peppers (red, green, or yellow), cut into strips
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/2 inch strips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the pepper strips and onions and toss to coat completely; pour into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Microwave at 90% power for 10 minutes then serve immediately.
Bell peppers not only look and taste great, but they make handy serving bowls! Simply slice off the top inch of a pepper and scoop out the core and seeds to make it ready for holding a creamy dip or spread. Why not do a bunch in different colors?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.9g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 294mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.1g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %