Easy Roasted Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting peppers may sound like a lot of work, but we can have that traditional fire-roasted taste without heating up our kitchens, thanks to our microwaves!
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 bell peppers (red, green, or yellow), cut into strips
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1/2 inch strips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the pepper strips and onions and toss to coat completely; pour into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Microwave at 90% power for 10 minutes then serve immediately.
Bell peppers not only look and taste great, but they make handy serving bowls! Simply slice off the top inch of a pepper and scoop out the core and seeds to make it ready for holding a creamy dip or spread. Why not do a bunch in different colors?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 82
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 0.9g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.9g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 294mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.1g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.