We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the taste of those high-priced gourmet coffees served in trendy coffee shops, wait 'til you start making them at home! You're gonna be thrilled to see how easy it is, and how much money you'll save by doing it yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 6 cups chocolate milk
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
What to Do
- Place the brown sugar in a shallow dish. Moisten the rims of 6 coffee cups or mugs with water then dip in brown sugar.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate milk and instant coffee granules. Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes, or until hot and the coffee granules have dissolved.
- Pour into the prepared cups then top each with a dollop of whipped cream.
This tastes even better served with biscotti or other crisp cookies that just seem made for dunking!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Change up your dinner routine with this recipe that's a cross between an ooey-gooey casserole and the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had. It'll only take you about 30 minutes to get these Pepperoni Pie Squares on the dinner table. (Be prepared to be asked for second helpings!)