The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you love the taste of those high-priced gourmet coffees served in trendy coffee shops, wait 'til you start making them at home! You're gonna be thrilled to see how easy it is, and how much money you'll save by doing it yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 6 cups chocolate milk
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
What to Do
- Place the brown sugar in a shallow dish. Moisten the rims of 6 coffee cups or mugs with water then dip in brown sugar.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate milk and instant coffee granules. Microwave at 100% power for 10 minutes, or until hot and the coffee granules have dissolved.
- Pour into the prepared cups then top each with a dollop of whipped cream.
This tastes even better served with biscotti or other crisp cookies that just seem made for dunking!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!