The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
Broccoli is really versatile, and it goes with just about anything from meat to fish to pasta to poultry. As a matter of fact, made this way, it's so good that you might just want to eat it all by itself!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the broccoli; mix well. Add the broccoli and toss until well coated.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
A member of the cabbage family, broccoli is a great source of Vitamins A and C, and is low in fat and sodium... so dig in!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.