Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're thinking, "Barbecued drumsticks made in the microwave? It can't be done.' Well, believe it! We can get tender, juicy drumsticks bursting with flavor - without firing up the grill!
What You'll Need:
- 3 Turkey drumsticks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Place the drumsticks in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the drumsticks.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap and microwave for 5 more minutes. Serve with the sauce from the dish.
Serve these tangy turkey legs with creamy potato salad or coleslaw and hot corn bread for a picnic-perfect meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.