Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're thinking, "Barbecued drumsticks made in the microwave? It can't be done.' Well, believe it! We can get tender, juicy drumsticks bursting with flavor - without firing up the grill!
What You'll Need
- 3 Turkey drumsticks
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- Place the drumsticks in a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the drumsticks.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 80% power for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap and microwave for 5 more minutes. Serve with the sauce from the dish.
Serve these tangy turkey legs with creamy potato salad or coleslaw and hot corn bread for a picnic-perfect meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!