The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwavable Quick Homemade Flan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 16
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
Want a restaurant-style favorite without leaving home? Well, now we can make this caramel custard goodie easier than ever!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle the sugar over the bottom of the dish; drizzle with the water and lemon juice.
- Microwave at 70% power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves and starts to brown; set aside to cool.
- In a blender, combine the evaporated and sweetened condensed milks, the eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Pour over the caramelized sugar mixture; cover and microwave at 80% power for 7 minutes.
- Let cool then cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, gently loosen the flan from the edge of the dish with a knife and invert onto a serving platter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.