The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Here's the perfect go-along for breakfast or dinner. And if there is any left over, Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole is just the thing to pop in the microwave to reheat and get you over the "Gee, I'm hungry" hump.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound deli ham, sliced 1/2-inch thick and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish and sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.