Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect go-along for breakfast or dinner. And if there is any left over, Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole is just the thing to pop in the microwave to reheat and get you over the "Gee, I'm hungry" hump.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound deli ham, sliced 1/2-inch thick and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crackers; mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish and sprinkle with the crushed crackers.
- Microwave at 90% power for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Italian Meatballs
- Grab-'n'-Go Egg Sandwich
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pesto Chicken
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks