The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Peach Melba Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 6 to 8
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
This classic dessert is pretty to look at, and oh-so-satisfying to dig into. Your family won't be able to resist the juicy peaches and colorful berries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves, drained and chopped
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch fresh mint (optional)
What to Do
- Place the peaches, butter, and brown sugar in a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish. Microwave at 100% power for 3 minutes. Stir in the schnapps, if desired.
- Scoop the ice cream evenly into individual serving bowls or parfait glasses then spoon the peach mixture over the top.
- Dollop with whipped cream and garnish with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't let the name scare ya! Shakshuka is basically eggs, cooked in a flavor-packed, chunky tomato sauce. Our Simple Shakshuka is inspired by the dish that originated in North Africa, and that's now popular all over the world. Just wait until you taste how great it is!