The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Saucy Lemon-Pepper Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 4 to 6
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
The next time company is due, impress them with this elegany dinner. It looks fancy-schmancy, but takes only minutes to prepare. And with this all-in-one dish, cleanup is just as easy, so you'll have time to visit with your guests.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, thinly sliced
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Place the shrimp in a microwave-safe 9 x 13 baking dish; season with the salt and pepper then top with the butter, lemon zest, and parsley; pour the lemon juice into the baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 4 to 4-1/2 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, stirring halfway through the cooking.
Spoon the shrimp over a bed of steaming cooked rice or pasta to make sure you don't miss any of this rich, lemony sauce!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.