The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Onion Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
This made-from-scratch Onion Cheese Dip is super simple, 'cause it's made in the microwave! Your guests won't believe you when you let 'em know how easy it was to put together this cheesy and flavorful onion dip.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add the onion and microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes; stir then cook for 2 more minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add the remaining incredients; mix well.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 3 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is so versatile that you can use almost any shredded cheese in here, from Cheddar and Monterey Jack to mozzarella. Be sure to serve this with plenty of corn chips for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!