Onion Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This made-from-scratch Onion Cheese Dip is super simple, 'cause it's made in the microwave! Your guests won't believe you when you let 'em know how easy it was to put together this cheesy and flavorful onion dip.
What You'll Need
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Add the onion and microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes; stir then cook for 2 more minutes, or until the onion is tender. Add the remaining incredients; mix well.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 3 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
This recipe is so versatile that you can use almost any shredded cheese in here, from Cheddar and Monterey Jack to mozzarella. Be sure to serve this with plenty of corn chips for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!