The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Rocky Road Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a scoop of Rocky Road ice cream. We've taken this popular flavor and turned it into a delicious and easy-to-make cake that is sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 table spoons mini semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well then pour into the baking dish. Microwave at 80% power for 12 to 13 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, microwave the marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over the cake then sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons each of chocolate chips and walnuts. Cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.