Southern Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're in the mood for comfort food, what could be more staisfying than Southern-inspired dishes? And thanks to the speed of microwaves, we can have foods like this rich and creamy pudding in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; pour into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 70% power for 17 to 18 minutes, or until set. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If you'd like to give this a Southwestern flavor, add some shredded Montery Jack cheese to the mix and garnish with chopped fresh chives after cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
Microwave Cheesy Baked Pineapple
Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage
American Chicken Chow Mein
Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks