Southern Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we're in the mood for comfort food, what could be more staisfying than Southern-inspired dishes? And thanks to the speed of microwaves, we can have foods like this rich and creamy pudding in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; pour into the casserole dish.
- Microwave at 70% power for 17 to 18 minutes, or until set. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If you'd like to give this a Southwestern flavor, add some shredded Montery Jack cheese to the mix and garnish with chopped fresh chives after cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!