White-Chocolate Mint Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
In need of a light and refreshing dessert? White-Chocolate Mint Mousse is a cool idea for giving ordinary mousse a minty makeover!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars, broken up
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 drops green food color
What to Do
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the baking bars and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Microwave at 40% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Stir in the mint extract, confectioners' sugar, and food color; mix well then let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining 1-1/2 cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the cooled mint mixture until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!