Baked Cheese Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese, salsa, and beer all rolled into one...Baked Cheese Drops are just the thing to make for "drop"-in company!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack-pepper cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup beer
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well then drop mixture by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Serve cheese drops with additional salsa for dipping.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!