Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 3/4 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Check out our lightened version of the classic appetizer, Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Bet you can't tell the difference!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
What To Do:
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave spinach on HIGH 3 minutes, or until wilted. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels, then chop.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Fold in spinach, artichokes, sour cream, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese; stir until cheese melts.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately with fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!