Chili Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a hot dip to pair with your chips for movie or game night at home? Doing some casual entertaining? Our creamy, easy Chili Cheese Dip will spice up any occasion. Let the tasty dipping begin!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can pitted sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Tortilla chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa then spread mixture in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese then top evenly with remaining Cheddar cheese, scallions, and black olives, if desired.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
We've got a lot of great appetizer recipes! How about trying our delicious Avocado, Bean, and Corn Salsa?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"