Golden Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 stuffed mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
We know there are many versions of stuffed mushrooms, many of them more than a bit unusual, but there's a secret to this recipe for Golden Stuffed Mushrooms. It's the cornbread stuffing that puts them in a class by themselves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup corn bread stuffing
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems from 3/4 pound mushrooms; set aside the caps. Finely chop the stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and add stuffing, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For even more recipes like this one, check out our collection of Sensational Stuffed Mushroom Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!