Pimiento Cheese Dip
- 4 cups
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
This warm party spread gets its novel taste from flavorful pimientos! Put out a platter of your favorite crunchy crackers and crisp veggie sticks and get ready to enjoy this creamy Pimiento Cheese Dip anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Stir in cheese and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 16 13