Pimiento Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This warm party spread gets its novel taste from flavorful pimientos! Put out a platter of your favorite crunchy crackers and crisp veggie sticks and get ready to enjoy this creamy Pimiento Cheese Dip anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Stir in cheese and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!