Mama always said to eat your veggies. And what better way than in these tasty spinach roll-ups? We pumped up the flavor by adding a Ranch-style dressing mix and a jar of those crunchy little bacon bits.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (.4-ounce) envelope Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (3-ounce) jar bacon bits
- 9 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas; stir well.
Spread mixture on tortillas, distributing evenly. Roll up jellyroll fashion; wrap each in plastic wrap.
Chill 4 to 6 hours. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES