Really Simple Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party is a breeze with this 4-ingredient dip recipe you're going to be bringing out whenever guests come to visit!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces shredded semi-soft cheese (like Gouda or Havarti) (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, blending until the mixture is smooth and spreadable.
- Chill 30 minutes, then serve.
- We like to serve this with crackers or warm baguette slices.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- If you like this easy dip recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!