Texas Spinach Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like creamy spinach and melty cheese, you're going to love our Texas Spinach Melt. We even sprinkle on smoked paprika to add a little more zest to this flavorful garlic toast combo. This is an appetizer they just won't keep their hands off!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach
- 1 (11.25-ounce) box frozen Texas toast garlic bread (8 slices)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Smoked paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Heat creamed spinach according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place garlic bread on grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Remove garlic bread to baking sheet.
- Evenly spoon spinach on each slice of garlic bread; evenly sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Place bread back on grill, close lid, and heat until cheese is melted. Cut each slice in half and serve.
For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here!
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!