Grandma's Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 25 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
There's nothing more reliable than taking a leaf out of Grandma's cookbook, especially when you're looking to feed a crowd. This easy recipe for Grandma's Deviled Eggs combines simplicity with good taste for one of the best potluck recipes of the season.
What You'll Need:
- 18 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the eggs in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover them; heat to boiling. When the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and run cold water over the eggs. Add some ice cubes to the water and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove the egg yolks to a medium bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Fill the cavity of each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!