Peanut Butter Cup Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 25 to 30 bars
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
Five ingredients are all you need to make these heavenly Peanut Butter Cup Bars. They're so good, you'll never buy the cups from the store again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
Coat a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, confectioners' sugar, and graham cracker crumbs; spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Pour melted chocolate evenly over top.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. While still on baking sheet, slice into bars. Refrigerate until well chilled; serve cold.
Want more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.