Seven Layers of Heaven
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This appropriately named dessert is rich, flaky, and sweet. Cut Seven Layers of Heaven into bars for an easy and heavenly anytime snack or dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (see Note)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour melted butter evenly over bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Layer with coconut then chocolate chips followed by peanut butter chips. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool then cut into bars.
Be sure to use sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated milk.
Seven Layers of Heaven made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
- If you're looking for even more of our favorite layered desserts, don't forget to check out our collection, Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!