Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter meets chocolate in these easy and fancy looking Peanut Butter Swirl Bars. Take 'em along to a potluck or cookie exchange. We bet your friends will be impressed by the beautiful chocolate swirls (and it's so easy to do, too!).
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar, until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add flour to butter mixture, beating well. Spread batter in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Run a knife through batter to swirl chocolate. Return to oven; bake 30 additional minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.