Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are going to be the most popular thumbprint cookies you ever make. You're sure to earn a thumbs up from any peanut butter and jelly-lover.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter, and peanut butter with an electric mixer on low speed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Press thumb into center of each cookie to make an indentation. Fill each indentation with a teaspoon of strawberry preserves. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Cool 10 minutes then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Enjoy these with a nice cool glass of lemonade!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!