We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up a thick, Latin American-style steak to your hungry gang. Churrasco Steak is one recipe you'll be coming back to again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the beef; whisk until well combined. Reserve 1/2 cup of the marinade; cover and set aside until serving time.
- Place the beef in a shallow dish and pour the remaining marinade over the top. Cover and marinate overnight, or at least two hours, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Drain the beef, discarding any excess marinade.
- Grill the beef for 3 to 4 minutes for medium doneness, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Stir the reserved marinade and serve immediately over the beef.
There are many variations of this dish, including using vinegar instead of lime juice, and adding chopped onions, a bit of coconut milk, or hot sauce to the marinade. After you try it as above once or a few times, you just may want to get adventurous with some of these (or your own) options.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.