We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 6 Min
Serve up a thick, Latin American-style steak to your hungry gang. Churrasco Steak is one recipe you'll be coming back to again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef skirt steak
What To Do:
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except steak; pulse until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of marinade; cover and set aside until serving time.
- Place steak in a shallow dish and pour remaining marinade over top. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding excess marinade, and place steak In a grill pan over medium-high heat, Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium doneness, or to desired doneness beyond that.
- Stir the reserved marinade. Drizzle over steak and serve immediately.
There are many variations of this dish, including using vinegar instead of lime juice, and adding chopped onions, a bit of coconut milk, or hot sauce to the marinade. After you try it as above once or a few times, you just may want to get adventurous with some of these (or your own) options.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know a dessert bar is going to be great when you start off with a base of crumbled sugar cookies! Our Creamy Crumbly Blackberry Bars are made with fresh blackberries and fluffy cream cheese, which makes them the perfect summer potluck dessert.