All in One Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once your gang tastes this goulash, it's bound to become a regular favorite at your house. It's a beefy and cheesy goulash that's a hit with everyone. Plus, our All in One Goulash recipe is made in one dish and in under 30 minutes, which means quick cooking and quick cleanup, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (32-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 (6-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Crumble beef into a microwave-safe 3-quart casserole dish and cook in microwave at 80 percent power 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water, bell pepper, onion, garlic, uncooked macaroni, salt, black pepper, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cook at 80 percent power for 15 to 16 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over top of goulash; cook at 80 percent power 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- We can never get enough goulash, which is why we had to put together a collection of some of our favorite, easy goulash recipes. Click here to check them out!
- Want to try making this recipe in the oven? In a skillet brown your meat, garlic, and onion until your meat is no longer pink. Then, put everything into a casserole dish, cover, and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until macaroni is cooked. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese for the last 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!