We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Celebrate Oktoberfest by sitting down to a meal with an authentic Old World taste. Our Oktoberfest Patties are extra-meaty and go great alongside some potatoes, cabbage, and a stein full of your favorite German beer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, caraway seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and form into 6 equal patties.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; coat patties evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; cook patties 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Place gravy and mushrooms in the skillet and cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to soften. Spoon over patties and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.