We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Meaty Oktoberfest Patties provide an authentic Old-World taste. Top with mushrooms for a satisfying quick dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground pork, caraway seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat the patties evenly.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the patties for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains. Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Place the gravy and mushrooms in the skillet and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to soften. Spoon over the patties and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!