Old World Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This saucy one-pot meal earns points for long-cooked flavor without a lot of long prep. Old World Goulash is a hearty all-in-one dish that will warm and satisfy your hungry gang.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 pounds beef round steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
What To Do:
In a soup pot, melt butter over high heat. Add steak and onions and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is browned, stirring frequently. Add remaining ingredients except tomatoes, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer 45 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes, or until beef is tender and sauce is thickened.
Serve this over medium egg noodles and you won't miss any of the hearty sauce!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.