Almond Fudge Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty by baking up our Almond Fudge Brownies. These rich, chocolate brownies are low in fat, but extra high in decadent, yummy taste. Make enough to share with everyone, and watch their mouth's drop when you tell 'em it's a healthier choice!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Slowly beat in the cocoa powder and flour. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and top with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.
- No need to give up dessert, especially when delicious diabetic-friendly options are available! May we suggest you also try our yummy Cookies 'n' Sandwiches?
- To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!